Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And so another week goes ..

In case you were wondering, no I didn't take this photograph today. It is from my trip to Namibia a couple of years ago, and I gave it some of the oil filter treatment. I have the demo version of the plug-in software and I'm trying to figure out whether it's something I want to buy. It's certainly a challenge to come up with an original shot every day so rather than miss too many days, I go digging in my folders for something to morph. (is that a verb?) It's been busy at work - lots going on, and in the evenings we've been brainstorming about aerial photography niche marketing. I've also managed to get to the pool to swim once or twice. I'm watching the local news and laughing at some dude who got busted robbing a Walmart. He's actually smiling broadly in his mugshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment