Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's still freezing - someone shoot that groundhog

I am so ready for the Spring. I'm tired of feeling cold and tired of my winter clothes. That's the great thing about seasons; every one is embraced with great enthusiasm as it approaches, and dispatched with distaste as it leaves. In putting together newsletters at work I am always looking for snippets to fill in empty spaces, so I come across some really neat quotes. Here's one that I found today from the great Dr. Seuss that I thought was cute "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind. " This morning I had work errands to run downtown. I liked this view of buildings on Broad Street because of the color, and also because of the reflections in the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment