Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hoping for no rain ..

Yesterday morning (Saturday) dawned iffy in terms of weather. This was the view across the marsh as I left early on my way to meet a friend for breakfast. We were scheduled to do Leigh's bridal portraits in the afternoon and all plans were in place for nails, hair, bouquet, etc. There were some usual last minute glitches, like curls disappearing before we even left home, but I think we got some beautiful shots in some different, fun locations. I wish I could post them on my site, but sorry, you guys can't see them until after the wedding. Joanne served as creative director and also made the bouquet, which was gorgeous. Ellie was the make-up artist and general attendant, and I took the photos. Leigh was a trooper and smiled way beyond the point where she felt like it. It was worth it all - they are great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment