Thursday, February 21, 2013

Life has been quiet lately ......

Please understand I'm not complaining.  Life, I have concluded (no great profound revelation here) is a series of seasons, good, bad, and so-so.  The only thing you can count on is that they will change. I am busy enough not to be bored, but the pace is sedate enough not to be at all stressful.  My family is also probably grateful for that because I'm not very nice and not a lot of fun when I'm stressed.  I believe we are in for a lot more rain tomorrow and the weekend, so I recorded this fair-weather scene at dawn this morning; first light on the Stono (or Paul Gelegotis) Bridge.  Who is/was Paul Gelegotis?

2 comments:

  1. Paul Gelegotis -
    A former SC State Representative (1975 - 1981) from James Island as well as owner of the James Island Piggly Wiggley.
    see www.scstatehouse.gov/sess114_2001-2002/bills/4877.doc

    ReplyDelete