Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Edisto Solo by John Martin

No posts recently because I am without a camera.  It's amazing how often I miss it throughout the day.  I go to pick it up to take in the car, or to record something and darn, I forgot I don't have it.  Unfortunately when it needs servicing or repair it has to go to Nikon in New York and who knows when it will return.  Right now, they're waiting on a part and they can't tell me how long it will take to get the part - sigh!
So I went through some recent folders and found this image that I took for a friend, master wooden boat-builder John Martin.  This particular craft, the Edisto Solo, was going to be offered at a silent auction recently, and the event organizers needed a photo of it for their promotional materials.  For more of John's work, or to inquire about a custom made wooden boat, visit his website  here.

No comments:

Post a Comment