Sunday, March 30, 2014

Robin and Louisa

I first met Robin and Louisa years back when I contracted with a pet store company to photograph their clients and pets at Christmas.  We have kept in touch over time, and when Robin told me recently that Louisa was very ill, I suggested we take some more photos of them.  I have an aging dog myself, and I understand the bond that develops between people and their pets.  This afternoon was pretty, and we walked slowly, encouraging Louisa and stopping often to take shots as they presented themselves.  Here are a few of them - Robin, I hope you like them.
** Postscript:  Louisa passed away on April 10th, not two weeks after these were taken.**





1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful! Robin looks great and I am sure she will treasure these.

    ReplyDelete