Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Gates of St. Michaels

I was on a mission yesterday evening to capture a couple of shots of the magnificent wrought iron gates at St. Michaels Episcopal church.  I wanted to produce a set of matching prints for an upcoming silent auction that I've been asked to donate to. I like these, but I'm  not sure yet whether they will be the final choices. I do love the subject matter though; there is no shortage of great photographic material in Charleston, South Carolina.


Look for some images from the Palouse area of Washington over the next couple of days.  I am heading West today to photograph the wheat harvest in the rural southeastern part of the state.

1 comment:

  1. Great work. I really like this photo. Working on Iron Gate needs a real patience. We should commit to treating every project as a work of art.

    ReplyDelete